I try not to be mean and don't get into a lot of technical details, but I will mention if I don't like something about whatever I'm watching. (Let's put it this way, Pet Sematary would get 4 thumbs down if I had thumbs.)
I also post my reviews on my Facebook Page to make sure lots of people see them.
I only review movies that people can see for themselves on places like Amazon, Youtube, Vimeo, Tubi, Netflix, Hulu, on DVD, etc... If your movie hasn't been released to the public yet, you're going to have to wait until it is before I'll review it.
Speaking of waiting, it might take me a little while to get a review posted if I have a lot of movies to watch. (Or if Mommy is too busy with her own stupid film stuff to play them for me.)
If you want me to tell you what I think about your movie, you have to send a message to Mommy with the following information:
1. The name of the film and year it was released.
2. The producing company and the director's name.
3. A link to where the film can be seen.
4. If your movie isn't available online for free, you'll have to send a screening copy to her (DVD or password-protected online copy). You'll also have to tell her where people can go to buy your movie.
5. Sending the movie poster or a still photograph from the film is good too.
Special Notes - If Mommy helped work on your movie, you have to disclose that too! Even if I'm mad at you for taking her away forever, I'll still give you a fair assessment of what I like and don't like about your film. And if someone I know personally is in your movie, I might think they are talking directly to me. (Remember, I am a cat.)
Email info to Mommy (Shiva Rodriguez) at ShivaRodriguez@gmail.com
* Yes, I really do watch movies with Mommy and she can tell how I feel about them by how I react. For example, I don't like really loud noises but I do like action sequences and strange things on the screen.